Who we are
binx health has the world’s fastest FDA-cleared molecular platform for CT/NG testing for male and female samples. We also have a broad suite of offerings in sample collection for large corporate partners for broadened access to STI and COVID-19 care. Our molecular point of care platform brings rapid, accurate, and convenient infectious disease testing to people where they live, work, and shop. Our solutions offer front-end engagement, and end-to-end logistics in concert with our reference lab partners to offer partners “turn-key” answers for their infectious disease testing needs. Our solutions broaden access to care for millions and put proprietary testing solutions in the hands of clinicians everywhere, including in the ever-expanding footprint of retail health. Our suite of medical guideline-driven sample collection and laboratory testing solutions for STIs and COVID-19 are designed to reach the many who are unwilling or unable to visit a physical location.
The Supply Chain Planner/Buyer will work within the binx Operations team in a time of rapid commercial growth. You will be joining a fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding environment, providing support in logistics, procurement, and supply chain management. This role will play a key part in supporting the operations team.
- Assist the wider Operations team in S&OP planning to fulfill all sales demand for our Point of Care Medical devices.
- Utilize the ERP system, SAP ByD for POP, MRP, and Inventory Planning.
- Responsible for Production Planning and coordination of all material sourcing/purchasing.
- Ensure up-to-date knowledge of market trends is fed back to the wider team to predict purchasing requirements.
- Work with countermeasure protocols (Disaster Recovery, Cost Savings).
- Plan reagent manufacture with sub-suppliers as required for cartridge builds at our CMO.
- Work hand-in-hand with other key CMOs to assist with production planning, forward projection of component and raw material requirements, plus reporting back to wider stakeholders.
- Assist with ongoing commercial activities in the US, specifically for multiple consumer-product (at-home products) workstreams.
- Interact with 3PL providers to maintain good relationships and excellent service to binx.
- Source ‘kit’ components for multiple product lines to ensure all 3PL partners have sufficient inventory to satisfy all customer orders.
- Proactively manage sales requirements with the 3PLs – representing binx’ customers to ensure timely delivery of all orders.
- Provide reporting and tracking to key customers when required.
- Implement logistics administration (booking shipments with freight forwarders, raising shipping documentation, resolving customs issues, etc.)
- Monitor stock control and inventory procurement to support multiple sales channels around the world. Manage those suppliers and expedite deliveries to achieve business goals.
Education, Experience, and Demonstrated Skills
- 3-5 years of manufacturing and international purchasing experience.
- 4 + years of previous experience in a fast-paced logistics, production planning operations role.
- Previous experience working with quality standards (ideally ISO 13485) and in organizations operating within quality management systems.
- Good understanding of ERP systems and processes (SAP BYD preferred).
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – especially Excel.
- Firm understanding of purchasing standards (PO types, when and where to use, approval requirements, use of requestions, etc.).
- Knowledge of warehousing and manufacturing operations, demand forecast planning, and logistics.
- Experience with ISO & Sox audits, INCO, and UCC terms and experience working with PARS.
- Familiar with Process and compliance demands of financial transactions.
- Process improvement understanding and order management experience.
binx health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For interested applicants, please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org