Who we are
binx health has the world’s fastest FDA-cleared molecular platform for CT/NG testing. We also have the broadest suite of offerings in at-home testing for large corporate partners for broadened access to STI and COVID-19 care. Our molecular point of care platform brings rapid, accurate, and convenient infectious disease testing to people where they live, work, and shop. Our at-home solutions offer front-end engagement, and end-to-end logistics in concert with our reference lab partners to offer partners “turn-key” answers for their infectious disease testing needs. Our solutions broaden access to care for millions and put proprietary testing solutions in the hands of clinicians everywhere, including in the ever-expanding footprint of retail health. Our suite of medical guideline-driven, at-home testing solutions for STIs and COVID-19 are designed to reach the many who are unwilling or unable to visit a physical location.
World-class support starts with the customer and reverberates throughout binx health. We are looking for a dynamic Customer Support Manager to join our growing team. This individual will be responsible for delivering customer delight through world-class support for our consumer digital platform. This role includes responsibilities such as authoring and improving processes, liaising with internal product teams, and taking ownership of the consumer digital support experience. This individual will be hands-on in day-to-day support operations and in building the infrastructure needed to adequately scale.
- Responsible for the customer experience delivered by the Customer Support Team Globally and as such holds direct accountability for all aspects of individual & team performance, ensuring that all targets such as Customer Satisfaction, Quality, Efficiency, Response & Resolution times are achieved.
- Point of contact for customer issues with the goal of issue resolution or coordinating cross-functional response where needed.
- Manage customer expectations in close collaboration with account management, product management, and lab partners regarding product issues, project status, and timelines.
- Coach the Customer Support team to develop strong customer-facing skills, improving their ability to receive, analyze, troubleshoot, and assist customers in resolving any questions, issues, and concerns.
- Manage the development of individual team members ensuring clear expectations are set and regular feedback is provided on performance to support growth.
- Suggests and implements enhancements to existing processes and workflows to improve the customer experience.
- Leverage our customer support platform to inform data-driven decision making and build an internal and external self-help knowledge base.
- Standardize the resources and processes required for the customer support team to deliver world-class support at scale globally.
Education, Experience, and Demonstrated Skills
- 5+ years of experience managing remote support teams and/or call center personnel.
- Strong track record of managing high-performing customer support teams in a fast-paced, enterprise environment.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to take ownership of the support experience in a way that fosters cooperation and teamwork.
- Passion for performance management and execution of operational KPIs.
- Proficient with Zendesk, including, but not limited to, ticketing workflows, dashboards and reports, automation, and Help Center.
- Effective collaborator with proven process improvement skills.
- Flexible, with the ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to balance multiple projects.
- Experience working within a start-up environment, or equivalent, where structured workflows and process development is required to effectively scale.
- Drive growth of the team by interviewing, hiring, training, and onboarding new team members.
- Superb organization and time management skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
binx health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For interested applicants, please submit resumes to: email@example.com