Who We Are
binx health has the world’s fastest FDA-cleared molecular platform for CT/NG testing. We also have the broadest suite of offerings in at-home testing for large corporate partners for broadened access to STI and COVID-19 care. Our molecular point of care platform brings rapid, accurate, and convenient infectious disease testing to people where they live, work and shop. Our at-home solutions offer front-end engagement, and end-to-end logistics in concert with our reference lab partners to offer partners “turn-key” answers for their infectious disease testing needs. Our solutions broaden access to care for millions and put proprietary testing solutions in the hands of clinicians everywhere, including in the ever-expanding footprint of retail health. Our suite of medical guideline-driven, at-home testing solutions for STIs and COVID-19 are designed to reach the many who are unwilling or unable to visit a physical location.
We are looking for a highly competent and experienced Chief of Staff. This newly created and highly visible position will support and partner with our CEO and the binx leadership team to ensure the successful delivery of organizational objectives. This includes influencing strategic direction and a core focus on timely implementation. This role will partner with key stakeholders across the organization including, but not limited to, Commercial, Finance, HR, Marketing, and Operations. The Chief of Staff will also support and interface with the binx Board of Directors and other key external stakeholders.
- Ensure the advancement of specific goals pertaining to organizational strategy, corporate objectives and key initiatives.
- Coordinate, coach, mentor and prepare CEO for key internal and external meetings.
- Proactive management of senior leadership and core functions to enhance execution and delivery.
- Direct and manage a broad range of projects to help ensure organizational effectiveness.
- Focus on strategic priorities consistent with long-term vision by building and applying a comprehensive understanding of all core business functions.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business who support and lead change efforts.
- Manage overall communication and change management calendar across the business to ensure appropriate timing and delivery of binx’s transformation efforts.
- Promote key initiatives and identify communication opportunities while partnering with support functions to support these efforts.
- Proactively identify all issues within Commercial that impact successful execution of business objectives and decide upon timely escalation for resolution.
- Resolve conflict to enable effective decisions by influencing others while supporting data/insights.
- Develop and implement different negotiation strategies and tactics depending on circumstances to deliver win-win outcomes across functions.
- Lead meetings to ensure effective use of time, promote quality of decision making, focus on critical topics, and follow-up to actions noted.
- Track key initiatives by monitoring progress towards meeting goals, ensuring follow-through and sustaining momentum needed to drive these initiatives.
- Define key messages to be implemented across the organization as appropriate.
- Expected to integrate with organization and quickly assess issues that serve as barriers to maximum effectiveness (reflective of responsibility to guide organizationally as a collective, not solely when things aren’t going well).
- Foster partnerships critical to organizational success (broader lens of connecting the organization from C-Suite down, and back up).
- Establish measures to aid in focus and measuring progress to strategic goals (KPIs/OKRs).
Education, Experience, and Demonstrated Skills
- Minimum of 10 years+ experience in the biotech industry, especially in matrixed and global environments. Global and international experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree and post-graduate degree is required; MBA strongly preferred.
- Prior experience working in a consulting firm in support of growing, mid-sized biotech companies. Previous start-up experience preferred.
- Thorough understanding of commercial operations and broad experience across several disciplines preferred (regulatory, business development, manufacturing, strategy, etc.).
- Good clarity of judgment and effective at implementing solutions. Decisively confronts and resolves issues. Works constructively under pressure.
- Superb planning, analytical, time management, and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Problem solving, negotiating, and decision-making skills; ability to implement decisions quickly
- Ability to think critically about issues and understand context and likely challenges.
- Experience working with a Board of Directors and outside investors is strongly preferred.
binx health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For interested applicants, please submit resumes to email@example.com