Who we are
binx health has the world’s fastest FDA-cleared molecular platform for CT/NG testing. We also have the broadest suite of offerings in at-home testing for large corporate partners for broadened access to STI and COVID-19 care. Our molecular point of care platform brings rapid, accurate, and convenient infectious disease testing to people where they live, work, and shop. Our at-home solutions offer front-end engagement, and end-to-end logistics in concert with our reference lab partners to offer partners “turn-key” answers for their infectious disease testing needs. Our solutions broaden access to care for millions and put proprietary testing solutions in the hands of clinicians everywhere, including in the ever-expanding footprint of retail health. Our suite of medical guideline-driven, at-home testing solutions for STIs and COVID-19 are designed to reach the many who are unwilling or unable to visit a physical location.
The Supply Chain Planner will work within the binx Operations team in a time of rapid commercial growth, you will be joining a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, providing support in logistics, procurement, and supply chain management. This role will play a key part in supporting the operations team and wider business.
- Assisting the wider Operations team in S&OP planning and generating supply plans to fulfill all sales demand for our Point of Care Medical device.
- Utilising the ERP system, SAP ByD for POP, MRP, and Inventory Planning.
- Responsible for Production Planning.
- Ensure up-to-date knowledge of market trends is fed back to the wider team and monitored and to predict purchasing requirements.
- The ability to countermeasure (Disaster Recovery, Cost Savings)
- Planning reagent manufacture with sub-suppliers as required for cartridge builds at our CMO.
- Work hand-in-hand with other key CMOs to assist with production planning, forward projection of component and raw material requirements, plus reporting back to wider stakeholders.
- Assisting ongoing commercial activities in the US, specifically for multiple consumer-product (at-home products) workstreams.
- Interacting with multiple 3PL providers to maintain good relationships and excellent service to binx.
- Sourcing ‘kit’ components for multiple product lines to ensure all
- 3PL partners have sufficient inventory to satisfy all customer orders.
- Proactively manage sales requirements with the 3PLs – representing binx’ customers to ensure timely delivery of all orders.
- Provide reporting and tracking to key customers when required.
- Logistics administration (booking shipments with freight forwarders, raising shipping documentation, resolving customs issues etc)
- Stock control and inventory procurement to support multiple sales channels around the world. Managing those suppliers and expediting deliveries to achieve business goals.
Education, Experience, and Demonstrated Skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is desirable in the related field.
- Experience in shipping products (ideally medical devices/pharmaceuticals) internationally.
- Minimum of 4 years previous experience in a fast-paced logistics, production planning operations role.
- Previous experience working with quality standards (ideally ISO 13485) and in organizations operating within quality management systems.
- Good understanding of ERP systems and processes
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – especially Excel
binx health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For interested applicants, please submit resumes to: email@example.com