Who we are
binx health has the world’s fastest FDA-cleared molecular platform for CT/NG testing. We also have the broadest suite of offerings in at-home testing for large corporate partners for broaden access to STI and COVID-19 care. Our molecular point of care platform brings rapid, accurate and convenient infectious disease testing to people where they live, work and shop. Our at-home solutions offer front-end engagement, and end-to-end logistics in concert with our reference lab partners to offer partners “turn-key” answers for their infectious disease testing needs. Our solutions broaden access to care for millions and put proprietary testing solutions in the hands of clinicians everywhere, including in the ever-expanding footprint of retail health. Our suite of medical guideline driven, at-home testing solutions for STIs and COVID-19 are designed to reach the many who are unwilling or unable to visit a physical location.
Reporting to the CCO, the Vice President of Strategic Accounts will be a solutions-oriented sales executive with a desire to implement a healthcare platform that improves patient access and outcomes. S/he will build new relationships and leverage existing relationships with key accounts to uncover and execute on growth opportunities for binx health. The VP of Strategic Accounts will be a high-energy and polished executive with demonstrated success in selling and supporting large clients in a variety of industry verticals. S/he must be adept at interfacing with diverse audiences, presenting to the C-suite in target companies, and growing revenue in large enterprises. The VP Strategic accounts will be a leader that owns responsibility for successful relationship management and financial performance for binx health client partners.
- Exceed binx consumer-digital business volume and revenue goals through full ownership of the customer acquisition process.
- Develop and manage strong executive-level relationships in key accounts; ensure maximum client engagement.
- Partner with binx health leadership as needed on executive outreach in top strategic client targets; cultivate and maintain effective business relationships internally.
- Partner with binx health operations team in servicing, retaining, and growing enterprise customers; ensure high performance and positive experiences for clients.
- Serve as lead on negotiations with new clients and work collaboratively with finance and legal to solidify contracts.
- Own activities around account planning, performance management, metrics, pipeline generation, and forecasting; deliver successful financial performance.
- Drive continuous improvement on sales processes and subsequent operational support to ensure growth and retention goals are achieved.
- Bring back voice of the customer information that will allow product teams to enhance offering and better serve client partners; function as a client advocate internally ensuring appropriate added value.
- Facilitate translation of clients’ needs into new revenue.
- Stay current with client needs/process and technology trends to proactively leverage challenges and convert to new business opportunities.
- Identify growth opportunities and drive forward to capture value for company.
- Define and own account targeting and planning process across all service offerings.
- Drive expansion of designated accounts and markets in alignment with financial targets.
- Facilitate meetings of key leader counterparts to deepen overall relationship and client loyalty to the partnership with binx health.
- Solve, collaborate, and/or ensure that client performance objectives and expectations are defined and met.
- Become an expert in the client’s business to better understand how the binx health solution can be incorporated and resolve ongoing client concerns and contribute to their overall success as a best-in-class employer.
- Oversee business reviews and tactical activities to support client success; proactively assess, clarify, and validate short and long-term client objectives.
- Identify and develop market opportunities to position binx as a leader in disruptive healthcare solutions that advance patient care.
- Lead negotiations, contract development, definition of deliverables, and other new business activities with client partners.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to leverage the power of teamwork to advance market opportunities and scale programs that deliver a high value proposition to client partners.
- Develop, analyze & validate viable business models for key client partnerships.
- Accurately estimate demand and value of proposed projects with key accounts.
- capacity to both “think” and “do”
- smart and confident; intuitive
- self-driven; disciplined; accountable.
- solutions mindset; value-driven
- exceptional communication skills
- professional presence
- analytical; critical thinker
- passionate & enthusiastic
- ethical; trustworthy
- organized; detail oriented.
- flexible and nimble; collaborative
- BS Degree with advanced degree strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of executive-level key accounts sales experience; demonstrated ability to develop and lead major client relationships and execute on large-scale deals
- Ability to build, develop, and manage senior level relationships with strategic client partners and internal team.
- A passion for the impact of the science and clinical impact of molecular testing and a strong desire to be part of a company that is disrupting and transforming healthcare approaches.
- Experience in operational delivery of a complex solution
- Exceptional networking skills
- Detail orientation with numbers, follow through, and contracts.
- Strong sales presentation skills, both virtually and in person
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Proven success in a growing, dynamic, fast-paced company
binx health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For interested applicants, please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org