Who we are
binx is improving sexual health and wellness through new delivery methods that prioritize clinical integrity and consumer privacy and convenience. We provide a first of its kind, comprehensive digital program that includes evidence-based sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing, counseling, treatment, and follow up in order to increase screening and reduce infections.
Our proprietary desktop, PCR-based, 30-minute, point of care testing platform and consumer mobile offerings break down screening barriers through discreet patient-tailored and individualized digital approaches that complement traditional brick-and-mortar care.
We need an UX & Creative Director for our Mobile/Digital Consumer Offering. Is that you?
Do you have strong oral and written communication skills and are comfortable working in a startup environment? Do you enjoy building creative user experiences? Do you have a strong attention to detail?
What you will do
- You will work with a cross-functional team in an agile environment to develop a beautiful, simple, and sticky consumer experience while also guiding creation of a straightforward B2B interface.
- You will contribute to the realization of a product that is intuitive, approachable, and secure, and empowers patients to take control of their sexual health.
- You will obsess over the customer experience and advocate for constant improvement
- Rapidly iterate on consumer facing responsive web applications
- Ensure a cohesive experience across all phases of the omni-channel customer journey, marketing channels, and partnerships
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and software engineers to ship experiences that convert
- Translate the strategic vision of the company into actionable designs
- Develop low and hi-fi UI mockups and prototypes
- Create user journeys based upon user feedback, testing, and research
- Deliver solutions that balance sometimes conflicting needs from various stakeholders
- Design for a variety of platforms, including mobile, tablet, and desktop, and with an eye to scalability
- Build and lead a high performing team
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
Experience that matters to us
- 6+ years experience as a UI/UX designer or similar role
- Familiarity with wireframe tools (ie InVision)
- Strong knowledge of design software (Adobe, Sketch, etc)
The good stuff
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life and Disability insurance, 401(k) plan with matching, paid vacation and holidays, stock options
For interested applicants, please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org