Who we are
binx health has the world’s fastest FDA-cleared molecular platform for CT/NG testing. We also have the broadest suite of offerings in at-home testing for large corporate partners for broaden access to STI and COVID-19 care. Our molecular point of care platform brings rapid, accurate and convenient infectious disease testing to people where they live, work and shop. Our at-home solutions offer front-end engagement, and end-to-end logistics in concert with our reference lab partners to offer partners “turn-key” answers for their infectious disease testing needs. Our solutions broaden access to care for millions and put proprietary testing solutions in the hands of clinicians everywhere, including in the ever-expanding footprint of retail health. Our suite of medical guideline driven, at-home testing solutions for STIs and COVID-19 are designed to reach the many who are unwilling or unable to visit a physical location.
Reporting to the COO/CFO, the Sr. Director, Finance and Business Operations will be responsible for a wide variety of core business operations and FP&A functions, both analytical and strategic in nature. In this role, you will bring best practices and solid hands-on skills in business operations, strategic planning and analysis. You must be comfortable in a fast-paced, growing global organization and in collaborating with leadership to drive results and in leading financial analysis, budgeting and reporting. This person will provide leadership in binx’s critical business and financial analyses and executive level presentations and will provide guidance on a broad array of administrative, operational, and financial matters. The successful candidate will be responsible for demonstrating strong communication, influencing, and strategic thinking skills that will drive continued growth in our business.
- Own the financial planning and analysis process—including 5-yr Strategic Plans, annual operating plans, and monthly and weekly forecasts—and get buy-in across the Company.
- Lead all monthly and quarterly financial analysis including developing a regular re-forecasting cadence. Drive increased accuracy in monthly and quarterly forecasts as measured through variance analysis.
- Support the executive decision-making process by leading in-depth financial/strategic analyses, interpreting results, and articulating actionable recommendations.
- Lead analysis to drive operational efficiencies. Work with digital and point of care operations teams to reduce cost of goods.
- Establish metrics and analysis for high-growth, commercial-staged company that provides lead indicators of future performance.
- Work collaboratively across organizations to improve and establish processes which enable growth. Establish high level of credibility with internal customers.
- Work with commercial teams on creative pricing models for rapid customer acquisition.
- Assist in the development of enhanced analytical tools to proactively respond to changing market and business conditions
- Oversee risk management and insurance programs
- Key participant in business and commercial contract review
- Other ad hoc analysis as needed
- BS Degree with advanced degree strongly preferred
- 10+ years relevant operational finance experience in a high-growth organization
- Industry experience a plus
- Strong financial acumen; high-accuracy/precision/organizational skills. Be able to step back and understand the “big picture”.
- Demonstrated experience in complex forecasting methods and techniques; Proficient in DCP/NPV/IRR
- Articulate; capable of presenting complex financial information in an easy-to-understand format. Extremely high attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Positive attitude with demonstrated success in challenging and improving the status-quo. Works well under pressure.
binx health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For interested applicants, please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org