Who we are
binx is improving sexual health and wellness through new delivery methods that prioritize clinical integrity and consumer privacy and convenience. We provide a first of its kind, comprehensive digital program that includes evidence-based sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing, counseling, treatment, and follow up in order to increase screening and reduce infections.
Our proprietary desktop, PCR-based, 30-minute, FDA-cleared, point-of-care testing platform and consumer mobile offerings break down screening barriers through discreet patient-tailored and individualized digital approaches that complement traditional brick-and-mortar care.
We need a Senior QA Engineer Contractor. Is that you?
Are you someone who loves problem solving and continually seeks to learn new skills? Do you have strong oral and written communication skills and are comfortable working in a startup environment?
What You Will Do
You will work with our cross-functional software and device teams to assess the quality of FDA regulated medical device software that delivers diagnostic results that are clear and actionable. You will be counted on to contribute to realizing a product that is intuitive, reliable, and secure.
- Independently work through developing, executing, and reporting of V&V plans and complex test protocols
- Create detailed, comprehensive test cases and plans
- Execute manual system integration tests
- Identify and thoroughly document bugs
- Assure that our product matches or exceeds our patients’ or clinicians’ expectations
Experience that matters to us
- BS in computer science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years experience in the software quality industry
- 3+ years experience in medical devices
- Knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans and cases, and debugging
- 2+ years exposure to automation testing frameworks and paradigms
- Prior experience developing or testing in compliance with recognized regulatory standards (21 CFR Part 820)
- Demonstrable aptitude towards learning new technologies
This role is a contract position with the possibility for conversion at the conclusion of the project. For interested applicants, please submit resumes to: email@example.com