Who we are
binx health has the world’s fastest FDA-cleared molecular platform for CT/NG testing. We also have the broadest suite of offerings in at-home testing for large corporate partners for broaden access to STI and COVID-19 care. Our molecular point of care platform brings rapid, accurate and convenient infectious disease testing to people where they live, work and shop. Our at-home solutions offer front-end engagement, and end-to-end logistics in concert with our reference lab partners to offer partners “turn-key” answers for their infectious disease testing needs. Our solutions broaden access to care for millions and put proprietary testing solutions in the hands of clinicians everywhere, including in the ever-expanding footprint of retail health. Our suite of medical guideline driven, at-home testing solutions for STIs and COVID-19 are designed to reach the many who are unwilling or unable to visit a physical location.
The Inside Sales Specialist reports initially to the Director of Customer Support.
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls, emails, and LinkedIn to potential customers, and following up on incoming leads.
- Understanding customers’ needs, identifying, and qualifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads using Definitive Healthcare
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and sales operations.
- Exceeding Sales Targets
- Technical / Product Understanding
- Data Entry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly Motivated
- Strong ability to build alignment and collaborative working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Initiative, sense of urgency, passion, energy to succeed and thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial culture
- 2+ years inside sales experience in Healthcare Life Sciences field.
- Experience using Definitive Healthcare.
- Experience using Salesforce.
- Mentored new hires.
binx health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For interested applicants, please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org