Who We Are
binx health has the world’s fastest FDA-cleared molecular platform for CT/NG testing. We also have the broadest suite of offerings in at-home testing for large corporate partners for broadened access to STI and COVID-19 care. Our molecular point of care platform brings rapid, accurate, and convenient infectious disease testing to people where they live, work, and shop. Our at-home solutions offer front-end engagement, and end-to-end logistics in concert with our reference lab partners to offer partners “turn-key” answers for their infectious disease testing needs. Our solutions broaden access to care for millions and put proprietary testing solutions in the hands of clinicians everywhere, including in the ever-expanding footprint of retail health. Our suite of medical guideline-driven, at-home testing solutions for STIs and COVID-19 are designed to reach the many who are unwilling or unable to visit a physical location.
The Inside Sales Specialist reports initially to the Inside Sales Manager
• Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
• Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
• Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
• Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
• Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
• Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
• Staying informed about competing products and services.
• Upselling products and services.
• Researching and qualifying new leads.
• Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Education, Experience, and Demonstrated Skills
• Track record of exceeding sales targets
• Effective Inbound & Outbound outreach experience
• Technical / Product Understanding
• Professionalism and Integrity
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Highly Motivated
• Strong ability to build alignment and collaborative working relationships with internal & external customers
• Team player
• Initiative, sense of urgency, passion, energy to succeed and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic culture
• 3+ years Inside Sales experience
• Experience using CRM Salesforce
binx health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For Interested applicants, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org