Who we are
binx health has the world’s fastest FDA-cleared molecular platform for CT/NG testing. We also have the broadest suite of offerings in at-home testing for large corporate partners for broadened access to STI and COVID-19 care. Our molecular point of care platform brings rapid, accurate, and convenient infectious disease testing to people where they live, work, and shop. Our at-home solutions offer front-end engagement, and end-to-end logistics in concert with our reference lab partners to offer partners “turn-key” answers for their infectious disease testing needs. Our solutions broaden access to care for millions and put proprietary testing solutions in the hands of clinicians everywhere, including in the ever-expanding footprint of retail health. Our suite of medical guideline-driven, at-home testing solutions for STIs and COVID-19 are designed to reach the many who are unwilling or unable to visit a physical location.
The Senior Director of Human Resource reports to the Chief Operating Officer and CFO and manages all human resource activities for binx. This role also acts as a key business partner to the company’s executive team and functional management on Human Resource related issues and serves as the primary point of contact for all HR issues, questions, or concerns. S/he represents the culture and values of the organization through behaviors and actions, upholding the credibility and respect of the HR department through excellent approachability and responsiveness.
- Partner with the executive leadership team to conceive, create and execute initiatives that drive business results and people development in a high-growth, dynamic business environment.
- Apply HR expertise and understanding of binx’ business to deliver strategic input and lead quality solutions in areas such as talent acquisition, performance management, and employee relations.
- Develop meaningful performance management initiatives to identify and motivate high performers.
- Develop rapport with functional area executives and department managers and provide HR guidance on employee compensation, organizational design and change, retention management, compliance with labor and employment regulations, employee development, selection, and performance management.
- Be a leader in driving a positive and engaging work culture across the company.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal counsel as needed.
- Analyze trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Review and benchmark the internal/external environment to improve HR policies and initiatives to enhance overall business performance.
- Coordination of all recruitment, hiring, career development, and performance management initiatives.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit structure, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- Create a learning environment that will enable the ongoing professional development of leadership, managers, individual contributors, and staff. Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs. Participate in the selection, evaluation, and monitoring of appropriate training programs.
- Develop programs to enhance the selection, orientation, and assimilation process for new employees and optimize the capabilities of current team members.
- Develop, implement and oversee compensation and benefits strategies as well as overall management of benefits brokerage relationships.
Education, Experience, and Demonstrated Skills
- 10+ years of relevant and progressive experience in Human Resources.
- SPHR and/or SHRM SCP certification required.
- Global experience required, specifically with UK offices and employment law and regulation.
- Successful experience in multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational design, employee relations, diversity, performance management, federal and state labor, and employment law, including EEO/AAP, FLSA, FMLA, ADA, ACA, and ERISA.
- Undergraduate degree in business, HR, or related field. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- Experience in a rapidly growing biotech/med-device/diagnostic business.
- Proven ability to develop strong trusting relationships and be an influencer across the organization (across function, level, and location) in order to gain support and achieve results.
- Act as a key change agent to initiate, facilitate and manage changes through effective planning, communication, and coaching.
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and guide other HR team members as needed and navigate through change while staying focused on driving critical items.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effectively envision, develop, and implement new strategies to address competitive, complex business issues.
- Self-motivated and assertive—ability to hunt down answers and drive solutions autonomously.
binx health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For interested applicants, please submit resumes to email@example.com