Who we are
binx health has the world’s fastest FDA-cleared molecular platform for CT/NG testing. We also have the broadest suite of offerings in at-home testing for large corporate partners for broadened access to STI and COVID-19 care. Our molecular point of care platform brings rapid, accurate and convenient infectious disease testing to people where they live, work and shop. Our at-home solutions offer front-end engagement, and end-to-end logistics in concert with our reference lab partners to offer partners “turn-key” answers for their infectious disease testing needs. Our solutions broaden access to care for millions and put proprietary testing solutions in the hands of clinicians everywhere, including in the ever-expanding footprint of retail health. Our suite of medical guideline driven, at-home testing solutions for STIs and COVID-19 are designed to reach the many who are unwilling or unable to visit a physical location.
Reporting to the VP of Business Development, the Director of Business Development will provide leadership in strategy, evaluation, development, implementation, and management of commercial partnerships. This key role will drive the assessment and prioritization of market opportunities both in the US and internationally ensuring binx health maximizes reach and potential of product offerings. The Director of Business Development will play an integral role in maximizing the binx brand in the marketplace through opening opportunities in new markets and advancing the binx platform for innovative healthcare delivery.
- Work with VP to develop and implement a roadmap of opportunities; research, evaluate, and recommend growth strategies in new product categories, markets, and related businesses.
- Influence development of strategy and execution of that strategy as it relates to identifying partnerships & alliances through business development efforts.
- Establish and develop productive professional relationships with channel partners to support business development initiatives and the implementation of service offerings.
- Understand and contribute to strategic decisions concerning regulatory and legal aspects of various business deals in the US and internationally.
- Identify and develop market opportunities to position binx as a leader in disruptive healthcare solutions that advance patient care.
- Leverage expert knowledge of the marketplace, competitors, and industry trends to develop a strong pipeline of new business.
- Lead negotiations, contract development, definition of deliverables, and other business development activities with client partners.
- Identify high-potential markets and lead the strategies, tactics, and project teams that will allow these partnerships to come to fruition.
- Develop proposed partnership strategies and build an effective and data-supported business case to support the advancement of these strategies.
- Collaborate with marketing and product development teams to better define products and technologies that meet customer needs and support the mission of binx health.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to leverage the power of teamwork to advance market opportunities and scale programs that deliver a high-value proposition to client partners.
- Build and maintain strong commercial partnerships and translate those relationships into revenue opportunities through large-scale deals.
- Support VP to effectively influence executive leaders, both internal and external, about matters of significance to the organization.
- Develop, analyze & validate viable business models for key partnerships.
- Create accurate financial projections & forecasts.
- Accurately estimate demand and value of proposed projects based on market research and industry trends.
- Ensure that partnership requirements are defined and met according to contract specifications.
- Manage complex contract negotiations and work with legal counsel as required.
- Maintain acute awareness of market factors and their impacts on business strategies.
Education, Experience, and demonstrated skills
- BS Degree with advanced degree strongly preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the healthcare market
- A track record of proven success in a business development role
- A demonstrated ability to build, develop, and manage relationships with strategic client partners and internal teams
- Demonstrated experience working with CRO’s, pharmaceutical companies, and insurance companies with an understanding of how to navigate to decision-makers within these groups
- A passion for the impact of the science and clinical impact of molecular testing and a strong desire to be part of a company that is disrupting and transforming healthcare approaches
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to inspire, influence, motivate and drive individuals, peers, and teams
- Proven track record of accomplishments in large deals
- Proven success in a growing, dynamic, fast-paced company
- capacity to both “think” and “do”; accountable
- smart and confident; intuitive
- Forms great relationships, both internally and externally
- exceptional communication skills
- professional presence
- analytical; critical thinker
- passionate & enthusiastic
- ethical; trustworthy
- organized; detail-oriented
- flexible and nimble; collaborative
- comfortable with non-traditional approaches and trying new things
- Initiative, sense of urgency, passion, energy to succeed and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture
- Demonstrated initiative and creativity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
binx health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For Interested applicants, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org