Who we are
binx health has the world’s fastest FDA-cleared molecular platform for CT/NG testing. We also have the broadest suite of offerings in at-home testing for large corporate partners for broaden access to STI and COVID-19 care. Our molecular point of care platform brings rapid, accurate and convenient infectious disease testing to people where they live, work and shop. Our at-home solutions offer front-end engagement, and end-to-end logistics in concert with our reference lab partners to offer partners “turn-key” answers for their infectious disease testing needs. Our solutions broaden access to care for millions and put proprietary testing solutions in the hands of clinicians everywhere, including in the ever-expanding footprint of retail health. Our suite of medical guideline driven, at-home testing solutions for STIs and COVID-19 are designed to reach the many who are unwilling or unable to visit a physical location.
The Director of Marketing, Population Health reports initially to the Chief Commercial Officer. This position will be responsible for all marketing functions that position binx Health to exceed Its population health new customer acquisition, annual volume and revenue targets.
- Develop and maintain population health 5 year strategic/tactical marketing plan.
- B2B engagement with existing and prospective corporate partners including Universities, Retail, Pharmacy, Airlines, City/State Officials, and others.
- Work closely with VP of Strategic accounts to inform and accelerate new customer acquisitions and build depth with the current customer base.
- Assess market trends and competitive landscape that inform test menu options and possible partners to enhance our value to new and current customers.
- Establish relationships with executives and other key stakeholders to gain feedback that enhances the current population health offering.
- Develop all relevant marketing content to be used in print and digital forums.
- Own the binx io website to ensure content accuracy, functionality, and brand guidelines are in line with marketing standards.
- Create lead generation programs through Pardot and Salesforce and ensure those leads are properly handed off to inside sales team or VP of Strategic Accounts for a successful close.
- Own all marketing collateral design and development. A strong emphasis in workflow design with a constant focus on ease of use through automation.
- Own binx participation in external conferences or other promotional opportunities.
- Own relationships will all marketing vendors to ensure they are delivering quality, on time, and within budget.
- Assess marketing resources and investment required to scale the business.
- Construct and manage to annual marketing budget.
- capacity to both “think” and “do”
- smart and confident; intuitive
- self-driven; disciplined; accountable.
- solutions mindset; value-driven
- exceptional communication skills
- professional presence
- analytical; critical thinker
- passionate & enthusiastic
- ethical; trustworthy
- organized; detail oriented.
- flexible and nimble; collaborative
- BS Degree with advanced degree strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years in marketing related role. B2B, Health Information Technology, and/or consumer healthcare experience is a plus.
- Experience in operational delivery of a complex solution
- Exceptional networking skills
- Detail orientation with numbers, follow through, and contracts.
- Strong presentation skills, both virtually and in person.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Proven success in a growing, dynamic, fast-paced company.
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot.
- A passion for the impact of the science and clinical impact of molecular testing and a strong desire to be part of a company that is disrupting and transforming healthcare.
binx health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For interested applicants, please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org