Who We Are
binx health has the world’s fastest FDA-cleared molecular platform for CT/NG testing. We also have the broadest suite of offerings in at-home testing for large corporate partners for broadened access to STI and COVID-19 care. Our molecular point of care platform brings rapid, accurate, and convenient infectious disease testing to people where they live, work and shop. Our at-home solutions offer front-end engagement, and end-to-end logistics in concert with our reference lab partners to offer partners “turn-key” answers for their infectious disease testing needs. Our solutions broaden access to care for millions and put proprietary testing solutions in the hands of clinicians everywhere, including in the ever-expanding footprint of retail health. Our suite of medical guideline-driven, at-home testing solutions for STIs and COVID-19 are designed to reach the many who are unwilling or unable to visit a physical location.
As a Product Manager, you will initially report to the Head of Software Engineering. You will work with our cross-functional consumer team in an agile environment to develop a patient experience that delivers diagnostic results that are clear and actionable. You will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next product innovation to working directly with designers and engineers to implement features. You will use your start-up mindset and your full range of product development skills to produce elegantly simple and effective features. You’ll be expected to push the boundaries of what’s possible while sharing in our healthy obsession for quality and attention to detail.
- Collect customer feedback from a variety of channels and package into key takeaways to be shared with leadership and inform enhancements to the digital product offering.
- Monitor key metrics and ensure relevant teams are aware of trends and relevant resulting action plans.
- Set direction and write user stories, including robust acceptance criteria, that the team can use to implement the work that has been prioritized.
- Communicate product vision and priorities to internal and external stakeholders. Collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineering, design, marketing, and legal to build amazing products.
- Understand the interaction between the digital and physical experience and ensure cohesion across both parts of the customer interaction.
- Ensure appropriate testing and superior quality of products prior to deploying to the public.
- Conduct product and competitive research and analysis.
- Become an expert in the experience of our customers.
Education, Experience, and Demonstrated Skills
- BS in computer science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years product management or product design experience
- Experience shaping the product for consumer-facing software
- Track record of collaborating with design and engineering to come up with a roadmap and shipping delightful product experiences to users.
- Excellent communication skills and experience managing input from a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Empathy for user problems, and an ability to distill insights into the right product answer.
- Strong analytical ability and proven process of data-validated, hypothesis-driven, experiment-tested decisions.
binx health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For interested applicants, please submit resumes to email@example.com