Who we are
binx health has the world’s fastest FDA-cleared molecular platform for CT/NG testing. We also have the broadest suite of offerings in at-home testing for large corporate partners for broadened access to STI and COVID-19 care. Our molecular point of care platform brings rapid, accurate, and convenient infectious disease testing to people where they live, work, and shop. Our at-home solutions offer front-end engagement, and end-to-end logistics in concert with our reference lab partners to offer partners “turn-key” answers for their infectious disease testing needs. Our solutions broaden access to care for millions and put proprietary testing solutions in the hands of clinicians everywhere, including in the ever-expanding footprint of retail health. Our suite of medical guideline-driven, at-home testing solutions for STIs and COVID-19 are designed to reach the many who are unwilling or unable to visit a physical location.
We are searching for an experienced Customer Operations/Project Manager to join our team. Our Customer Operations/Project Managers are responsible for leading the delivery complex, internal and external customer programs. This right candidate will assume a variety of roles, including technical project management, managing day-to-day interaction, expectation setting and tactical execution for internal and external customers, client management, and change management. Our Customer Operations/Project Managers must determine new and creative ways to execute on projects and manage the distribution of tactical responsibilities across a matrixed organization while leveraging and building on best practices.
- Lead the implementation of external partner projects from pre-contract initiation to completion effectively managing and developing relationships across key stakeholders and timely delivering all milestones
- Lead internal customer projects including planning and coordination of internal resources
- Works alongside the program office to establish and implement effective project management systems and reporting
- Develop and extend best practices, optimizes and improves all project-execution related processes including project schedules/work plans, reporting, and project management techniques
- Set and communicate clear project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope.
- Ensure project success defined as on time, within budget, and with the highest degree of internal/external client satisfaction.
- Investigate, track and resolve client’s application issues.
- Provide a platform for communication and relationship management – engage stakeholders, relieve bottlenecks & articulate complexity.
- Raise concerns timely to leadership regarding mismatch on required project team member’s competencies.
- Maintain accuracy of all internal systems to warrant effective management of project pipeline and project resources.
- Conduct systems planning: system and application configuration and system validation.
- Train clients on software applications (admin and end-user) ensuring full knowledge transfer.
- Provide performance monitoring, information, and reporting; help diagnose the root cause of problems.
- Assist clients in defining workflows and internal system design.
- Support live activities for system activation and implementation.
- Perform clinical and business workflow analysis, documentation & optimization.
Education, Experience, and Demonstrated Skills
- 10+ years of relevant and progressive experience in Human Resources.
- SPHR and/or SHRM SCP certification required.
- Global experience required, , specifically with UK offices and employment law and regulation.
- Successful experience in multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational design, employee relations, diversity, performance management, federal and state labor and employment law, including EEO/AAP, FLSA, FMLA, ADA, ACA and ERISA.
- Undergraduate degree in business, HR, or related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Experience in a rapidly growing biotech/med-device/diagnostic business.
- Proven ability to develop strong trusting relationships and be an influencer across the organization (across function, level and location) in order to gain support and achieve results.
- Act as a key change agent to initiate, facilitate and manage changes through effective planning, communication and coaching.
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and guide other HR team members as needed and navigate through change while staying focused on driving critical items.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effectively envision, develop, and implement new strategies to address competitive, complex business issues.
- Self-motivated and assertive—ability to hunt down answers and drive solutions autonomously.
binx health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For interested applicants, please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org